Robert Andrew Sliwinski
Robert is a practising barrister, chartered surveyor and amongst the leading adjudicators working in the UK today. He has over 30 years’ experience of the construction industry with particular emphasis on dispute resolution. Robert has recently returned to the full time Bar having spent six years working as a solicitor specialising in construction and commercial disputes. He has extensive knowledge of adjudication and arbitration as both the client’s representative and decision maker. Robert is also an accredited mediator and chartered arbitrator on several UK and overseas panels.
- Former solicitor specialising in civil, construction and professional negligence law
- Member of the American Bar Association and the New York State Bar
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor and a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Chartered Arbitrator and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Adjudicator with over 250 appointments from the RICS, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, the Construction Industry Council and the Association of Independent Construction Adjudicators
- A member of the CEDR Solve panel of top 30 UK adjudicators
- A member of the TeCSA List of Adjudicators
- Accredited RICS and CEDR Solve mediator
- Member of the FIDIC President’s List of Approved Dispute Adjudicators
- Member of the Dispute Resolution Board Federation and Dispute Federation
- Member of the RICS Dispute Board Register
- Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration
- Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts & Sciences
- Member of the Council of the Inns of Court Disciplinary Pool
Robert is able to take instructions from solicitors, professional firms and under the Public Assess Rules.
Please follow the link if you would like a copy of Robert’s full CV.
- Prime Dispute
- PAYMENT NOTICES – HAVE THE STONES BEEN CAST ASIDE?
- CIArb Monthly Member’s Interview
- DRBF Conference Report
- DRBF Conference Istanbul
- CIArb Thames Valley Branch Centenary Dinner
- CIArb Thames Valley Branch Adjudication Workshops
- CIArb Party Advisor Course
- Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- New Contact Details
Download our Brochure