Robert Sliwinski will be running a career development course for the CIArb for professionals from differing backgrounds to introduce them to the challenges and practical methods of advising and advocating as a Party Advisor in the most commonly used methods of Private Dispute Resolution. The course will run over a full day on 1 October 2013 or 7 November 2013 at the CIArb’s headquarters in Bloomsbury Square. Please contact the CIArb direct for further information on +44 20 7421 7475.
- Prime Dispute
- PAYMENT NOTICES – HAVE THE STONES BEEN CAST ASIDE?
- CIArb Monthly Member’s Interview
- DRBF Conference Report
- DRBF Conference Istanbul
- CIArb Thames Valley Branch Centenary Dinner
- CIArb Thames Valley Branch Adjudication Workshops
- CIArb Party Advisor Course
- Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- New Contact Details
Download our Brochure